We are looking to connect with freelance brand designers who we can onboard to our specific brand guidelines, and be part of our community. We’re looking for freelancers who can partner with us on a variety of projects.
We have a budget for up to 10 days of work per month starting from 1st May at £150-£200 per day until at least Dec 2021, and have a number of briefs ready to go. These briefs are predominantly employer branding and internal communication assets, with further briefs as overflow from the creative team.
We need you to have experience working within the creative industry producing and delivering a variety of projects across a wide range of mediums. Ideally we will find two designers so we can alternate the briefs in case a designer is unavailable.
Projects range from digital to physical (print). The majority of this work will be employer branding and assets, with some overflow briefs available from our creative team.
You will be required to have a Ltd company, and provide equipment and creative licences for your work. The tools used by the team are Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Google Docs
- We are looking for someone with good organisational skills and who can keep sight of the bigger picture
- A portfolio of work including internal branding and employee engagement projects
- Experience creating social media assets
- Experience in digital and print design; an agency or brand background is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Google Docs
- A deep portfolio of design projects - with experience across print and online channels (website, email, paid digital, organic social and beyond)
- Experience communicating your ideas to a group of peers, running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets.
- A passion for working on all sorts of projects, both big and small
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now