As a Level 2 Personal Shopper (Senior level), you will report to the UK Personal Shopping Manager, and organise the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for customer requests. You will build, maintain and develop strong relationships with your clients to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible. Being one of our most senior Sales team members, you will be a role model and mentor within the team for junior colleagues.
Established and transferable client relationships will allow you to join the business and achieve immediate strong sales.
- Talk directly with clients through chat-based media to receive product requests and confirm sales
- Build and own your own personal client book
- Work close with the internal departments that affect the overall customer journey (brand partnerships, sourcing, creative, dispatch and finance)
- Uphold operational excellence and train junior team members to full operational competency
- Represent us as a brand ambassador
- 6+ years of experience in Personal Shopping
- Multi Brand or Freelance Personal Shopping Experience
- Established and loyal long standing client list and transferable relationships
- Confident using an Apple Mac and Google drive
- Extensive product and brand awareness in the luxury goods market
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest and most beautiful luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now