The Editor for Threads will lead on account growth across @ThreadsJewels @ThreadsInteriors @Threadsgowns (& ThreadsEvents) Instagram accounts. You will report into and work closely with the Editor in Chief plus cross functionally with other business units. You will increase brand awareness & engagement working with the marketing team through disruptive social-first content whilst driving both follower growth and sales conversion for Threads.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Build an engaged Audience for Threads by understanding account audiences and behaviors through analytics and sales insight to determine relevant content
- Lead on identifying & establishing ways in which to communicate with the audience of each account in a relatable, inviting and authoritative manner.
- Work with the comms team to develop a tone of voice, unique to each account that aligns with the target consumers and desired social experience
- Establish a strong and relevant Editorial calendar to guide content
- Create and lead highly engaging and sales focussed content
- Work both on set and with the shoot teams to plan and deliver account-exclusive content to suit each account aesthetic and build follower growth. .
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team and wider business including Content Creators and Fashion Editors where relevant to bring to life your vision and briefs
- Minimum of 3 years experience in social content either in luxury brands products or fashion
- Key interest & understanding of jewellery / fine-jewellery is essential
- Understanding of the Threads audience, and millennial / gen-z shopping habits & behaviors.
- Ability to identify trends & trending products from both a consumer & content output / engagement
- Confident in social communication & tone of voice
- Experience working across all relevant social media channels is essential - Instagram, Snapchat & TikTok
- Understanding of digital trends and the social landscape to identify relevant opportunities for each account
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now