Reporting to the Editor in Chief, as a Content Curator you will be responsible for creating market leading content across Threads Styling’s social channels including Instagram and TikTok.
As well as working closely with the Editor, you will be working alongside our amazing marketing team including our stylists, fashion assistants and production team.
The ideal candidate must be fashion-forward with the confidence to be in front as well as behind the camera.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Create market leading story and grid content for ThreadsStyling
- Build out ThreadsStyling presence on TikTok
- Have a sales focussed approach to shooting
- Work collaboratively with a creative team to generate industry leading ideas for content
- Edit content where needed to the correct format for Instagram grid and reels and using Premiere Pro CC or VSCO
- Shoot fun and engaging content for TikTok using viral pillars to increase follower growth and engagement
- High-level knowledge of Social Media landscape in luxury and contemporary fashion
- Amazing eye for cool social viral content
- Ability to generate creative content that’s highly engaging
- Strong fashion eye and good understanding of trends
- Experience shooting creative content on an iPhone including reels / TikToks
- Experience editing (premiere pro cc/photoshop/VscoCam)
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job. Apply now