As the Head of Contemporary at Threads you will be reporting into the Commercial Director. You’ll be in a sales focused role- working to grow the Threads Contemporary business and will be responsible for achieving revenue targets, growing the brand assortment, and increasing commission across Threads’ brand partners to achieve margin targets. You will be building out the brand portfolio making Threads the go to destination for clients to shop
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Preparing weekly reports with sales overview for previous week and building clear sales plan for the coming week, tracking progress and making changes within the month
- Working with the Sales team and Marketing team to execute the strategy
- Working with brand partners to supply the sales team with all supporting information they need to make a sale
- Drive sales from partner brands achieving or exceeding targets and growth at brand level across revenue and margin
- Onboard and launch partnerships with the best brands, the newest brands, the most exciting brands whilst negotiating the highest possible margin.
- Get Threads and Threads clients access to the best, most relevant for Threads product and collections throughout the year with as many exclusive/ Threads Firsts as possible
- Selling to potential brand partners the unique opportunity of working with Threads in a 360 capacity, and making sure they understand the true value of a Threads Partnership
- Managing the end to end brands operations within the Business Unit to ensure efficient processes- order management, accurate information on internal platforms, and visibility of all information, with support from Brands Partner assistant.
- Analytically minded
- Strong negotiation experience
- Resilience through changing environment and business initiatives
- Problem solving, inquisitive approach to work
- Hands on, Agile approach – pragmatic and able to prioritise changing workload
- Keen interest in Fashion
- Sound knowledge of brands and current trends
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now