Reporting to the Junior Production Manager, the Production Intern will work to provide support to the Production team to make sure all shoots run as smoothly as possible. From setting up the studio to updating trackers, this role benefits both being creative on set, running errands and building office skills such as managing general administrative duties.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Work with creatives and agencies to option models and hair and make-up artists
- Set up the studio space - colourama’s, lights, equipment, prop, hair and make-up area
- Close up studio at the end of the day (making sure windows are closed, plugs switched off, equipment packed away)
- Manage expenses, invoices and updating Production Budget tracker
- Manage props requests, sourcing and implementing all within budget
- Worked within a production agency / creative studio space.
- Passion for the creative digital space
- Ability to work with various stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills
- General IT knowledge
- Basic Excel skills
- Ability to use digital platforms such as Trello (not essential)
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a startup
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working