Does being a tech detective come naturally to you?
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell
- We build marketing and business data connectors that help over half a million people get data. Literally.
- Our more well-known customers include HubSpot, Shopify, L’Oreal, Disney, Dyson, and WarnerBros (but we also serve thousands of agencies and smaller companies).
- Supermetrics was officially founded in 2013 as a result of our CEO Mikael’s will to win a Google t-shirt (which he did!). We’ve been profitable and growing ever since.
- But enough about us, let’s talk about you!
Why are we looking for you to become a part of our team?
Our products are incredibly powerful tools for our customers in cutting hours of time and manual effort from their reporting and analysis processes. This means, we're actively used around the globe and need people like you to help educate our customers on the usage of our products, track down and catch bugs and unravel the mysteries of technical anomalies.
As our products move to a larger scale and increase in complexity, having experts like you in our team becomes more and more important.
What kind of background and talents do you have?
You've been working as a technical support specialist before in a SaaS company. You're no stranger to playing detective when something goes unexpectedly wrong and enjoy the feeling of finding that one thing that made the dominoes collapse one after another. a Big plus if you have either studied or worked in the Digital Marketing field.
You have these skills in your toolkit:
- Team leading experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to identify technical anomalies and verifying with errors found in logs
- Solid command of Business Intelligence tools, such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
We’d also love you to have:
- Basic programming and/or SQL knowledge
- Business process planning
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and data analytics concepts
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, such as Google Ads, HubSpot and Microsoft Advertising
- Knowledge of social media networks and social media marketing, such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Twitter Ads
- Familiarity with any Supermetrics products
How would you use your skills in your daily work?
- Getting a ticket or a call for a new technical issue, you'll need your technical and product knowledge as well as logical thinking to start your journey deeper into its origins. What makes software act in this way? How can I check if it's an isolated or a broader issue?
- You'll need your strong communication skills to both ask insightful questions from the customer and internally from your team members, to help you get started in the right direction, and when needed - have a video call with the customer to dig into the issue together
- We’d need you to be comfortable with being both a producer and consumer of technical documentation, as we have our own support blog with technical documentation and tutorial articles and we’d love to be an active contributor
All of the above mentioned combined is what you'll use actively in your day-to-day here.
What’s in it for you?
- Work as a part of a diverse and talented team of like-minded people in a caring environment ❤️
- Grow your skills and deepen your expertise in supporting a truly international customer base
- Be a part of a product company where everyone shares a common goal of making us the best business data pipeline ever
How to apply?
Leave us your application as soon as possible on our career site at careers.supermetrics.com