Our team in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- Over half a million people, including marketers, data analysts, and engineers, use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
- 10% of all global online advertising spend goes through our pipeline.
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Dublin, Atlanta, Vilnius, and our teams are growing fast.
If you want to learn more about us, click here for more info.
We are looking for a Senior Growth Manager to join our Marketing department - let's see if this the role you've been looking for.
Who are you?
- You are a data-driven marketer with a proven track record of driving growth through innovation.
- You have excelled as a Growth Marketer or similar role in a scale-up or big company environment.
- You have worked across product lines and geographies.
- You are intellectually curious with a passion for driving growth through innovation and experimentation.
- You have outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- You know how to work cross-functionally to get things done.
What will you be doing?
- You will identify opportunities across our marketing and sales funnels.
- You will be developing hypotheses and prioritizing opportunities.
- You will be working with other teams to run experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rates and increasing revenue.
- You will be creating a structured process and getting buy-in.
- Ultimately, you will be finding new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet company goals.
What’s in it for you?
Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled, and capable group of globetrotters and a tightly-knit community that looks after one another. Supermetrics is a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted as they are. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: we are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect.
Are you up for the challenge? Great! We can’t wait to learn more about you. Apply now