As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
This role is focused on our StreamYard product. StreamYard's mission is to power every person's message by making live streaming easy for everyone. We are your trusted microphone, your stable podium, your elevated stage — built to provide you with the easiest way to reach your biggest audience.
StreamYard’s Head of Influencer and Creator Marketing will be responsible for growing StreamYard’s content and network of influencers, partners, producers, and VIPs who promote StreamYard as ambassadors of the brand. By standardizing, organizing and scaling this program, you will amplify StreamYard’s brand and platform adoption among key audiences that achieve outsized results.
A significant part of this role is raising StreamYard’s brand awareness and visibility in the global live streaming community, tapping into celebrity networks, creative artists, and cultural opportunities that will anchor StreamYard as the easiest tool for live streaming. StreamYard is at a key inflection point in shifting from a beloved, invisible utility to becoming known as the #1 way to capture the moments that move culture forward. Through your efforts, you’ll elevate StreamYard into the global conversation where millions of people are watching.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing at StreamYard, including managing a small team and numerous contractors, as well as collaborating with the overall Brand team at Hopin.
- Execute an excellent content strategy machine across the entire creator journey by using external marketing and communication channels.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level by generating bold and fresh ideas for growth and engagement and at the tactical level through strong end-to-end campaign development and program management. Collaborate closely with broader marketing and partner teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Implement and measure the effectiveness of creator campaigns that drive positive brand perception and awareness, engagement, and retention for StreamYard.
- Experience applying diverse perspectives, technologies, and organizations to guide storytelling.
- Assess, standardize, manage, and scale StreamYard’s existing influencer program, as well as direct StreamYard’s producer program and VIPs.
- Develop insight-driven, community facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of streaming with StreamYard.
- An entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others. You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and remote environment.
- Work collaboratively with Hopin and StreamYard team members on corporate, brand, product and revenue initiatives to bring the best narratives, events, and experiences for b2c and b2b audiences.
- 8+ years experience in creative campaign management, influencer marketing, brand marketing, or content marketing in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver marketing campaigns and projects on time, on budget, and with measurable impact.
- 4+ years experience with consumer marketing and marketing campaigns.
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to solve ambiguous problems.
- Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You are as strategic as you are creative. You can cast vision, create plans, and rally the right resources around you to execute them.
- You think big, always able to see the bigger picture and how to 10X results.
- You’re a storyteller at heart but you also know how to manage storytellers, and understand how to measure the impact of storytelling
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.