As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Head of Deal Strategy will work closely with the VP of Business Operations and Sales Leadership to create automated systems and processes for our sales teams. This position is highly specialized in deal formation, execution, and setting up sales operations for scale. You will play a key role to advise on optimal and complex deal structures, drive critical negotiation and deliver contracts that serve Hopin and our customers. As Hopin’s sales team scales, your work will ensure that our GTM team has the process, policies, and deal strategies to succeed.
Some representative projects: revenue recognition policies with finance, deal reviews, and sales best practices and policies
- Subject matter expert on deal structuring, process efficiency and internal business policies; function as point of contact on deal pricing matters
- Build guidelines for deal enablement initiatives to further our GTM and deal execution velocity
- Ensure all non-standard pricing and contractual terms are reviewed, approved, and properly documented to comply with revenue recognition and business policies
- Perform pricing / discount analysis to understanding impact across sales and finance
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement to create training content to ensure Sales is informed on best practices and policies
- Work cross functionally across various stakeholder groups including legal, sales operations, order management, revenue accounting, sales, finance and product management
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes that improve our customer experience and sales team efficiency
- 5+ years of deal desk, revenue strategy and operations, or go to market consulting experience
- Passionate about technology, data, efficiency, and productivity
- Strong understanding of enterprise SaaS sales environments
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools
- Familiarity with CRM best practices for use, integrations and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Self motivated, can-do attitude, can work in a fast paced environment, and provide data-driven business insights
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.