As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
This role is focused on our StreamYard product. StreamYard's mission is to power every person's message by making live streaming easy for everyone. We are your trusted microphone, your stable podium, your elevated stage — built to provide you with the easiest way to reach your biggest audience.
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious Director of Demand Generation who will own StreamYard’s inbound sales pipeline generation and revenue growth. As a key marketing leader in our multi-product organization, you will be responsible for the scalable, predictable and repeatable process of generating demand across both our self-serve and sales-led channels. If you are an experienced revenue-centric marketing leader that thrives on standing up and scaling a modern B2B demand engine, this is the role for you.
- Stand up StreamYard’s B2b marketing go-to-market strategy, working closely with Sales and Hopin’s Business Operations teams
- Lead a team of marketers to execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Manage the development and execution of all lead generation programs (including but not limited to search, display, email, paid social, ABM and content syndication) to drive sign ups, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and VP, Revenue Marketing as well as the Product team to develop processes for pipeline strategy
- Launch integrated campaigns and measure performance: Partner with sales and product marketing teams to leverage and extend thought leadership, research and brand campaigns through our digital, event and media platforms. Measure the impact of marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization. Orchestrate a fluid and engaging brand experience across sales-led and self-serve campaigns.
- Work with product marketing to define go-to-market strategies and campaigns across key buyer personas
- Direct our events strategy to generate new leads and nurture prospects
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation operations
- Benchmark our key business metrics and set the strategy for hitting monthly growth targets
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience in fast-paced technology companies
- 4+ years of leadership experience across demand generation, growth, and marketing operations groups
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing cost effective marketing campaigns with clear ROI focused metrics
- Experience managing paid media and SEM vendor relationships
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Experience in a predominantly self-serve SaaS environment but standing up go-to-market for sales-led revenue
- Experience working across multiple product lines a big plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and Google Analytics is highly desired
- You’re an events person with a playbook for ABM events and pipe gen events, virtual/hybrid a plus
- You know how to leverage PR, community, and email lists to generate MQLs
- You value big logos, good writing, and all things performance marketing
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.