As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Customer Marketing & Community team is looking for a creative, data-driven, detailed-oriented, and passionate Customer Advocacy Manager to develop and manage best-in-class customer advocacy and reference programs to amplify the voices and success of our customers in the market. The Customer Advocacy Manager will programmatically identify and nurture customer advocates, implement and manage a Referenceable Customers database, develop measurable engagement strategies, and support the GTM teams with a deep understanding of our customers and their use cases.
- Own and enhance the customer reference program to develop a strong portfolio of customer advocates to influence win rates and accelerate sales and renewal cycles.
- Drive third-party reviews campaigns for review sites like Capterra, G2 Crowd, Trustpilot, TrustRadius to reinforce our market position.
- Track, measure, and report on key metrics to demonstrate the value, impact, and ROI of the customer advocacy programs.
- Identify and source advocates for Marketing/PR/DG, Customer Success, and Customer Marketing engagement initiatives such as events, user groups, case studies, testimonials, speaking, webinars, etc.
- Lead the identification of customer success stories and prioritization in alignment of key initiatives, along with the trafficking and promotion of logos, case studies, videos, and testimonials across internal and external channels.
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience, including direct experience creating and executing reference programs, customer engagement and advocacy campaigns
- Track record of creative thinking with a focus on consistent improvement on existing processes and programs to take our customer advocacy to the next level
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce, online communities, reference management tools, and marketing tech along with reporting experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills and ability to manage relationships across remote and cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, storytelling, follow-up, and presentation skills required
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.