As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a UX Architect who is self-driven, passionate, compassionate and ambitious. We're looking for someone with the ability to solve complex cross-platform UX challenges.
We're excited to work with someone who is proactive, highly motivated, comfortable in a rapidly changing start-up environment, and happy to work with a remote-first team. We're currently a team of 400+, and you will be working with a growing team of senior product designers.
- Solve intricate UX puzzles across all Hopin product suite
- Collect business requirements from the director of each product to curate a cross product experience
- Work together with our in-house team of product designers, and external design agencies to ensure coherence over the full user journey
- Always be an advocate for the best user experience at Hopin
- A portfolio demonstrating 8 + years of experience in UX design
- The ability to communicate effectively with C-level stakeholders through collaborative workshops
- You're great at talking about design in business terms
- You have a rock-solid design process, and an excellent understanding of Service Design methods
- You’re pragmatic, and able to take quick decisions in a high pace environment
- You’re vocal about design values and process, and are willing to challenge the current establishment
- You take pride in your work, but you are flexible about making changes and hearing others thoughts. Humility is highly important at Hopin
- You’re proactive about seeking feedback and explaining designs to engineers, product managers and other designers
- You’re excited to build Hopin Design Culture with us
We’re looking for experience in:
- Remote working
- Fast-paced environments and product based companies (mobile or web)
- Close collaboration with Engineering and Product Management.
- Designing and shipping product experiences for international audiences. Any experience working on products in the event or live streaming space would be a plus
Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying even if you this does not tick every box
- Fluent in English.
- Confident communicating complex product challenges and UX / UI flows
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience nurturing big projects in product companies
- Experience working within design systems (Atomic, Lightning, Carbon...etc)
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.