As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
This role is focused on our StreamYard product. StreamYard's mission is to power every person's message by making live streaming easy for everyone. We are your trusted microphone, your stable podium, your elevated stage — built to provide you with the easiest way to reach your biggest audience.
StreamYard’s Senior Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Hopin and StreamYard’s Product and Marketing teams to create the strategy, process, tools, and messaging that streamline adoption of StreamYard’s existing and new product lines among customers, team members, and prospects.
StreamYard is a product-driven company—our users highly anticipate feature releases and content—and the product has a marketing engine built-in. This role will unleash and empower the product to sell itself through strategic comms, content, collaboration, and campaigns.
As StreamYard’s Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for communicating in the brand’s Voice the benefits of features to our user segments, and enabling education, adoption, and conversion in as easy as a few clicks and keystrokes.
Leveraging customer insights, data and content, this role will bring efficiency, automation, and scalability to Hopin’s product-led growth plan.
Reports into the Head of Marketing (StreamYard) and builds/manages StreamYard’s early team of PMMs.
- Work closely with the marketing team, product team, and engineering team to implement process improvements around StreamYard’s releases
- Design and implement targeted product tours to optimize conversion and track user behavior
- Launch internal and external product education initiatives
- Help strategize and execute new product and feature launches
- Own product updates and translate release notes to enable sales, support, and success teams
- Define the messaging around how our teams, partners, and community talk about new features
- Guide and influence pricing, product positioning and messaging based on product differentiation from competitors
- Work closely with the product team to implement checkout flows, billing improvements, and self-serve purchasing features
- Provide language and product copywriting
- Set up sales enablement assets including industry playbooks, one pagers, interactive guides, etc.
- Launch analyst relations for StreamYard
- Advocate B2b product marketing principles among the StreamYard marketing team
- 6+ years of competitive intelligence, product marketing, or experience managing continuous releases in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Strong experience working with software developers, and small PM teams, and translating technical notes into marketing content
- Experience with early stage start-ups and building GTM strategies from the ground up
- Experience with SaaS product tours and product announcements
- Experience in digital marketing (AdWords, SEO, Retargeting...etc).
- Strong experience in using UX/UI design best practices in a high traffic, self-serve environment
- Fluency in English and confident communicating complex product challenges and UX/UI flows.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Previous experience with a video platform and some kind of video tutorial making skills
- Experience with introducing new pricing plans and products into market.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.