As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin seeks an experienced Senior Manager of Product Marketing to drive go-to-market strategy for Hopin’s virtual event platform, globally. Leading a team of Product Marketing Managers, this position will represent the full portfolio and suite of Hopin products and services to our customers and partners in an effort to drive product understanding and adoption.
Success in this position requires strategic product, business, and market acumen, and experience influencing executives and key stakeholders across organizations, disciplines and markets. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver, and an expert consensus-builder with the demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional alignment across product, marketing, customer success and sales leadership to create compelling business solutions.
This person must be an exceptional communicator who can confidently educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels, and communicate our value proposition to the market. This leader must be a hands-on operator, able to execute against business objectives while growing and developing high-performing global teams and individuals and cultivating a supportive team environment.
- Manage, inspire, and grow a diverse, high-performing team of product marketers across a distributed set of offices globally.
- Develop messaging to help take our product portfolio to market and differentiate us in the market.
- Develop repeatable go-to-market plans collaboratively with product, marketing and GTM leadership.
- Partner with GTM leadership and Product to set product adoption goals, execution strategies, and track / analyze performance.
- Champion and execute Product Marketing best practices.
- Distill and surface market feedback from customers that informs product roadmap and improves Hopin’s full product portfolio.
- Apply operational rigor, utilize data-driven insights and identify scalable strategies to support the needs of a fast-growing GTM team.
- Build and sustain exceptional culture whilst developing outstanding, diverse and empowered teams with exceptional product marketing skills.
- 6+ years of technology product marketing and team management experience, preferably working in SaaS, video or web-conferencing platforms, and high-growth environments.
- People-focused leader with the ability to build and mentor talented and collaborative global teams.
- Experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
- Strong understanding of content marketing.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset.
- Keen ability to bring customer-centric perspective into go-to-market & product development processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.