We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones fundamentally changing how travellers discover and book things to do in their destination; marketing in collaboration with our strategic partners is a critical part of this journey.
The Strategic Partnerships-team partners with the biggest travel companies and publishers including Spirit Airlines, KAYAK and TimeOut to name a few. We help these partners drive revenue growth by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities through their platform. On top of driving revenue growth we collaborate with our strategic partners through brand marketing campaigns and co-marketing initiatives.
As a Sr. Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of a portfolio of key strategic accounts.
What can you expect to do?
- Full ownership of a portfolio of key strategic partners, acting as their dedicated relationship manager.
- Analyze data in order to proactively identify short to long term opportunities. Create action plans to drive partner’s revenue growth and ensure the execution of it.
- Identify ways to collaborate with partners through brand campaigns and co-marketing and align with internal marketing stakeholders regarding them.
- Lead the media planning, contracting and compensation conversations for your partners.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams such as Creative Studio, Brand Management, Finance, Legal and Supply in order to ensure best outcomes for our initiatives, knowledge sharing and scalable processes.
- Represent GetYourGuide in front of our partners, contributing to the company brand image with both partners and their customers.
- Stay on top of industry trends and developments and bring your ideas to the team in order to improve our processes and products.
What are we looking for?
- You have 5+ years experience in key account management in a fast growing company.
- You know how to manage a pipeline and turn discussion into concrete actions in order to meet your quarterly targets.
- Proven (online) marketing experience and understanding of key KPIs. Brand marketing experience is a plus.
- Great analytical skills and advanced skills in excel.
- You’re not a stranger when it comes to forecasting and analyzing A/B-test results.
- Customer focus with a strength on detecting insights and opportunities. Focused on understanding the needs of the partner and achieving win-win situations.
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders and creating business cases in order to gain resources for important projects.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills. Fluent in English both written and verbal communication. Additional languages a plus.
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline with little supervision.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, fast learner and feedback oriented.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 60 nationalities in offices all over the world in a diverse culture where you are constantly learning and growing
- Annual personal learning budget
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV, cover letter, and portfolio in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now