Recy Systems GmbH is part of the AMCS Group and has more than 600 customers worldwide. There is no software company that has more standard and individual solutions for the recycling economy than we do.
No matter which material is recycled - steel scrap, metal, paper, wood, glass, plastic - we have the perfect solution. There are separate software modules for areas such as automotive and electronics recycling and waste disposal. Even for the disposal of carcasses - a special form of disposal - we have our own solution.
With the exception of human resources, we have the complete solution for every division of the company: merchandise management, production, ordering, marketing, financial accounting, asset accounting, cost accounting, to name but the most important.
We are currently looking for a Project Management Assistant to strengthen our AMCS/RECY team in Munich.
- Active support and relief of the project management in the day-to-day operations as well as coordination with the sub-project managers
- Coordination of small requirements (requirement reception and implementation)
- Content processing of individual project topics
- Preparation of training and documentation documents
- Coordination and monitoring of appointments and tasks
- Participation in exciting customer projects
- Data preparation in Excel and SQL on customer databases
- Documentation and log management for customer meetings
- Completed training
- Some experience in IT or in an IT-related environment
- Knowledge of SQL Statements and Excel
- Service and service-oriented working methods and very good communication skills
- Analytical thinking and independent working
- Fluent German and English
- Exciting, varied areas of responsibility in a thriving company
- A creative and highly motivated team
- Opportunities to implement your own ideas and a wide range of development opportunities
- Attractive business sport
- Free coffee and drinks
- A modern workplace in the north of Munich
- We support you in your induction in a goal-oriented manner and continuously promote you through further training measures.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your earliest possible date of entry and your salary expectations. Apply now