Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Agency Account Manager | Growth + Expansion
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. 100+ people around the world, all working towards one mission -- ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s customers get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social data, we are constantly called upon to help our customers leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build an understanding of our customer’s businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As an Agency Account Manager, you will have an overall responsibility of retaining and growing our biggest, and most strategic customers within our Agency business. Your role is to build and maintain healthy relationships within your assigned customer accounts that enable you to identify/sell-in intelligent commercial solutions and exceed business/campaign objectives resulting in new and increased subscription revenue, while maintaining Brandwatch’s positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of Brandwatch.
We seek an individual who is motivated by the growth of the Digital Consumer Intelligence landscape and has confidence in their ability to socialize the value of marketing technology, analytics and strategic services to build higher revenue streams with Network Agency Holding Families. An individual who understands how to execute the customer renewal and growth programs in conjunction with Customer Success Managers to continuously add value to our customers while strengthening their commitment to Brandwatch.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with, selling to and managing agency expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized
- Achieve/exceed revenue targets in assigned customer accounts and business objectives defined by company management
- Manage account renewals is assigned customer accounts, collaborating with group managers on quarterly business reviews, retention strategy and upsell initiatives
- Develop/strengthen relationships and MSAs with holding-group level contacts in Network Agency Holding Families
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business challenges/objectives faced by customers to clearly map Brandwatch product features to value
- Collaborate with Marketing and Commercial teams to build/launch growth programs that highlight the value of platform enhancements
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Brandwatch customers
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a Sales and/or Account Management position
- Experience working with Agencies -- an understanding of the Agency structure and the key differentiators within the Digital Consumer Intelligence landscape
- Proven ability to develop executive relationships across an organization (ie. executive sponsors, decision makers, procurement, etc.)
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic account plans, customer renewal contracts and creative solutions
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Advanced understanding of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively in a remote work environment
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Willingness to travel monthly for customer meetings
- BA/BS degree
Icing on the cake
- Experience working in digital and/or social media marketing, analytics research, etc.
- Knowledge of the marketing technology sector including marketing automation, data integration, attribution and consumer/market insight
- Experience in Sales and/or Account Management positions
- Experience working with (or for) a social media monitoring provider
- Experience working with (or for) an agency
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
Success will be measured on
- Retention of your assigned customer accounts’ base revenue
- Revenue growth of your assigned customer accounts
- Your assigned customer accounts’ satisfaction levels (NPS)
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now