Modulr is recruiting an experienced Product Operations Manager to join our expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with all teams across Modulr, with responsibility for managing the delivery of multiple high-profile projects.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that’s breaking new ground within the business payments sector – which moves $130trn annually. And businesses are no longer tolerating the slow, inefficient and costly infrastructure provided by legacy institutions. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first services to enable modern business to eliminate historic hidden inefficiencies and build fast-to-market products on top of our award-winning payments platform.
Modulr was one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups to work for in the UK (2019) and was more recently recognised as a 2020 UK Best Workplace in May, 2020.
We were awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 70 million transactions with a value of £50 billion of business payments to date.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world-class product
You will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of the delivery of multiple projects, being the linchpin between multiple internal and external stakeholders, including card and payment schemes and third-party suppliers. You will be required to ensure requirements and milestones are understood and completed
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to understand impacts on various areas across the business, including our Operations teams, and work with these teams to design and implement new processes to support the smooth roll-out of new products
To join us as a Product Operations Manager, you’ll need: .
- Experience delivering digital projects or products in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to take a ‘hands-on’ approach to quickly bring structure and clarity to complex project
- Excellent organisational skills and a pro-active mindset to drive things forward
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, comfortable communicating with people at all levels
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working