Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or 5+ years relevant work experience.
· Very good communication skills and teamwork
· Very good problem-solving skills, open-mind towards suggestions, can do attitude and agile spirit.
Very good knowledge in Automated Build Systems (e.g., Jenkins, CMake, Gradle, Maven, MSBuild),
· Proven experience in “Everything as code“: infrastructure (e.g., Packer, Vagrant, Terraform) and configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible) – scripting is a second nature
· Extensive experience in linux container technologies (e.g., Docker, LXC)
· Extensive experience in Multi Cloud Platform (e.g., Azure, AWS),
· Good knowledge in Linux especially Debian and CentOS,
· Experience building automated CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, …)
· Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies,
· Be able to work autonomously
· Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g., ELK, Prometheus, Kibana)
· Speak professional-level English. French is a plus
· University degree is a plus