Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven student to support our HR team in Klagenfurt to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. You will gain insights in HR processes from a fast growing international and successful company. You will also get hands-on from office management to critical HR processes and attend meetings.
As an HR intern you will
- Arrange the meetings and appointments
- Be the main point of contact for external inquiries
- Update our internal training platform
- Support in growing our learning environment
- Participate in organizing company events, Lunch&Learns, career fairs
- Support in a variety of HR projects
- Be responsible for the communication with the facility management
- Handle documents and update our internal databases
- Alignment with other board members and relevant staff
- Order items for our office
It would be great if you have
- First experience as an assistant
- Talent to keep multiple things running
- High affinity towards data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Six months time for your internship
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging, with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply now