At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role with preference for anyone based in or around Plano, TX.
The Sales Development Representative will be the frontline contact for lead generation (inbound and outbound), working diligently to help build and execute on a highly productive pipeline generation strategy that doesn’t exist today.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with demand gen on target account inbound leads to qualify and provide applicable Qualification Calls with AEs
- Execute outbound lead generation activities to provide applicable Qualification Calls with AEs
- Provide an ongoing nurturing function for leads
- Execute tactical tasks as needed to drive attendance to Marketing and other events
What you’ll bring along:
- Positive attitude, contributing to the overall culture of Camunda both as an individual and through team engagements
- 2-3+ years relevant experience
- Willingness to learn and be coached, drive to succeed, and passion for as well as to drive to develop as a software sales professional
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now