At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
The Marketing team at Camunda is looking for a Paid Digital Media / SEM Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of paid digital channels to amplify our company’s presence across the web. You’ll be responsible for building and growing programs using AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and other paid channels. You’ll also be a primary driver to optimize our inbound channels such as our blog, Social-owned, SEO and our website.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. This role will initially be an individual contributor role, but there is potential for the right candidate to lead a team.
If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated paid campaigns across various digital platforms, including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Native, Display, paid webinars and others.
- Accountable for channel lead goal numbers supporting global sales
- Forecast performance and budget appropriately for all digital channels
- Develop near and long-term strategies, roadmaps, and oversee day-to-day tactics that increase conversion, revenue and ROAS
- Identify and report on KPI’s, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Utilize leadership and agile design thinking to stimulate and sustain relevant digital innovation and a robust test and learn culture that learns, fails, pivots and optimizes quickly
- Stay ahead of industry standards and trends, pilot new media programs and innovative opportunities to reach targets and always be testing/optimizing with a close eye on CPI/CPL
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with cross-functional teams to make sure essential tasks are completed on time and executed at a high standard
- Audience management and segmentation (bottom-up approach)
What you'll bring along:
- 3+ years of paid digital marketing experience with proven results in B2B demand generation, ideally with high-velocity SaaS, open-source, or freemium business models
- Experience in planning and managing budget, executing, and increasing investment in paid search, paid social and retargeting
- Experience establishing media metrics/KPIs, performing data analysis to improve results/lower CPI, and building performance models if some data is not available
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Collaborative personality that thrives in a highly cross-functional, cross-cultural environment
- Revenue and ROI driven – we’re looking for conversion and budget efficiency and you must bring a CRO mindset to all things
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is a constant, and flexibility is key
- You’re a budding leader with experience managing multiple resources like vendors, interns or co-ops
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!" Apply now