At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Here’s your opportunity to join a growing, fast paced organization and take responsibility for one of the company’s most visible marcom assets. The editor, marketing communications, manages the Camunda blog and associated editorial calendars. Develop and drive the editorial plan and calendar, engage with authors and contributors, coordinate assignments, and ensure collateral and content is well edited and on message. Coordinate the preparation of marketing collateral and long-form content for the marketing team. Plan and scope a variety of supporting content types including artwork, infographics, video and more.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, coordinate, edit, and publish compelling, on-message content for the Camunda blog
- Develop editorial calendar to support key themes and coordinating priorities across the marketing team
- Assist in development of editorial strategy, helping ensure marketing content supports overall marketing and sales goals of the company
- Manage the marketing communications content queue, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on brand
- Coordinate assignments, edit copy, and provide constructive feedback to in-house and free-lance writers
- Assist marketing team with editing and proofreading, maintain style guide
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free language classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!" Apply now