Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Overview: As a Growth Marketing Manager in North America, you will be owning the email marketing channel for new business objectives, and be responsible for the strategy and execution of campaigns that engage, educate, and convert our audience. In this position, you will work collaboratively with other marketing team members to deliver strong outreach and engagement strategies on a variety of campaigns. With a passion for data, you will own the regular reporting on email performance and make data-driven decisions that elevate our marketing activities. The Growth Marketing Manager will report into the Senior Manager, Demand Generation.
What you will do:
- Own the end-to-end strategy and execution of Contentsquare’s email marketing that supports new business objectives.
- Evolve and own our lead nurturing function; Develop targeted cadences that keep our audience engaged and drive opportunities.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Demand Generation to develop strong and innovative demand generation tactics on a variety of regional and global campaigns.
- Collaborate with SDR and Sales departments to ensure relevant team members are enabled on campaigns and equipped for success.
- Partner with the events team to produce comprehensive email engagement strategies that support event registration and attendance.
- Partner with creative, product, and engineering teams to bring email ideas and landing pages to life.
- Track and analyze campaign performance and provide actionable items to test and improve main KPIs on a regular basis.
- Leverage Hubspot workflows to streamline and automate campaign activities, operations, and reporting.
- Deliver regular reporting on how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Work with content marketing to help inform content strategy, develop campaign specific messages and align demand generation programs with ongoing content initiatives.
- 2-3 years of experience in growth marketing or demand generation required
- Experience in email marketing (end to end)
- Experience working closely with SDR and/or Sales teams
- Strong testing mindset
- Superb project management skills leveraging various PM tools
- Experience using a marketing automation tool (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) and Salesforce CRM
- Experience with driving results on marketing campaigns
- Problem solver, self starter, critical thinker, collaborator
- Experience surfacing and analyzing data to inform future decisions
- Strong attention to detail
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now