Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
As our first Procurement Director, your challenge will be to start the Purchasing function at Contentsquare.
As a true optimisation expert, you will be responsible for identifying the best ways to handle all Contentsquare procurement needs globally, establish and improve our procurement processes, to reduce costs and make Contentsquare pursue its ambitious growth objectives.
In the short term, you may create and hire your own small purchasing team.
Reporting to the CFO within our global Finance team in Paris, your responsibilities will be:
- Review and maintain good record of all existing and future purchasing files and records (purchase orders, contracts, etc.) to ensure its compliance with company policies and procedures and ensure the availability of documentation
- Establish, improve and manage Contentsquare’s global procurement processes, in collaboration with Operations, Legal, Privacy and Security departments.
- Define and set up an expenditure commitment process with process documentation
- Deploy, maintain and administer procurement software allowing the implementation and management of purchase/procurement processes, linked with our global ERP (Oracle Netsuite) and other internal tools for all the departments of the group
- Support and train users in the purchasing process and tools
- Define a roadmap of the negotiation actions to be implemented, and strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met - or exceeded
- Negotiate or renegotiate and administer contracts with existing and new vendors and suppliers - Develop close relationships with them
- Define a sourcing strategy in collaboration with management and all global departments, analyze and challenge internal global needs and be a source of proposals in optimizing overheads
- Conduct competition benchmark and RFP’s on the supplier market and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness and to ensure the financial monitoring of the actions carried out
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- In the short term, you may create and hire your own purchasing team (1 or 2 people to start)
We’d love to meet you
- You can speak English fluently, as you will evolve in a truly international environment
- You have at least 7 years of experience in managing Procurement/Purchasing
- You have significant experience in setting up and enhancing the purchase function and process in an enterprise level, international fast growing company, ideally in tech/digital space
- You already implemented a procurement tool/software and their connection within an ERP in an enterprise level company.
- You are independent and a leader, able to define, design and lead projects from A to Z, including cooperation with many departments and roles in the company.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven negotiation skills.
Good to know
- Contract: Full time Permanent (CDI)
- Location: In the centre of Paris, next to St-Lazare station (7 rue de Madrid, 8e arrondissement) - currently 1 day per week maximum in the office, due to Covid situation
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now