The Financial Operations Manager at Threads will lead the Financial Operations team with responsibility for financial management across all aspects of revenue and cost of sales. The role will report to our Financial Controller and play a key part in building scalable operational solutions for Threads whilst maintaining robust financial controls as the business scales across multiple geographies, introduces new revenue streams and further develops its international sourcing arrangements and relationships with partner brands.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Ensure accurate revenue and gross margin reporting. Monitor existing processes and develop / enhance key financial controls for sales and sourcing teams
- Maintain tight control of core stock / debtor / creditor balance sheet accounts
- Facilitate sales growth and maximise margin
- Motivate and lead the Financial Operations team
- Enhance automation and utilisation of the Netsuite ERP platform
- Provide Cross-Functional Project Support across Threads
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- ERP System experience (particularly stock management) – Netsuite knowledge preferred
- Strong UK VAT knowledge and familiarity with overseas indirect tax regimes
- Prior “hands on” finance manager experience (3+ post qualified)
- Experience gained in e-commerce, FMCG, Retail or similar fast paced business
- People management experience and able to motivate others to “think outside the box”
- E-commerce experience preferred
Many from day one!:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now