At Threads, as a Product Strategist you will work within the Product & Tech team and be reporting into the Chief Product Officer (CPO). You will enable Threads to pioneer the best luxury shopping experience in the world. You will own the next-generation shopping experience driven by the Threads products portfolio as well as leading key initiatives supported by seasoned product executives who will provide mentorship in the best product management practices.
Working closely with CPO and the rest of the product team, you will be researching and proposing product and technology opportunities, designing solutions, challenging assumptions, running experiments, presenting to stakeholders, and collaborating with the full product team to make new products a reality.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Work closely with the CPO on developing our understanding of the ecommerce and technology products
- Produce report with insight and recommendations based on the research
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Own part of the data-driven product platform to enable Threads to pioneer the best luxury shopping experience in the world
- Empathize and build trust with personal shoppers, with their clients, and with stakeholders across the business
- Define user goals and challenges, and collaborate with UX, engineering, and data science
- Identify risks to the product’s success and being vocal about how we might be able to reduce the risk
- Previous experience as a Product Strategist, Client strategist, or Product Manager
- Experience working in a late stage startup
- Experience of creating product roadmaps and prioritising featuresGood knowledge with software technology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An appreciation for the value of features, specifying the "why" before the "what" or "how"
- Proven Product Research Analysis experience with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now