The Senior Editor of Threads Styling is a highly creative and social fluent media strategist with a keen eye for style and a strong understanding of the social marketing space. This person will guide the narrative of all content going live on Threads, ensuring we are hitting our engagement and follower growth goals and our content to sales targets.
This role will react to business priorities, work collaboratively with the brands and sales teams in guiding our BAU creative content. They will also be able to pinpoint key cultural and community moments, viral social trends, fashion and runway trends and be able to brief these into the wider marketing team.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Set briefs for content across the @ThreadsStyling account
- Oversee the content calendar for Threads Styling account
- Liaise with shoot teams to ensure we are featuring a range of content reflective of the social landscape we are present on
- Ensure that all IBP business initiatives are reflected in the social plan and executed with a fashion and editorial point of view
- Work with teams across the business to support content quotas and ensure accurate representation of content. Then communicate the marketing schedule back to the wider business.
- Minimum 3 years managing social media in luxury fashion or beauty
- At least 3 further years experience in luxury fashion industry
- A passion for luxury fashion, designers, trends and the luxury industry
- A strong knowledge of the social media landscape including trends and hashtags
- A creative eye and experience in uploading to instagram
- A native user of the social platforms Threads uses - Instagram, Snapchat and Tiktok.
- Basic excel and trello skills
- The ability to work systematically and install clear processes where needed
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now