We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant team, as a Senior Enterprise Technical Specialist. You will serve as a designated technical contact and champion for our largest customers, and by maintaining a long-term relationship with your customers, you will gain an understanding of the customer-specific solution, customer roadmap and future plans, usage trends, overall technical environment, and pain points.
This is a dynamic role that involves partnering with the Customer Success Team to analyse our customers’ businesses and understand their operations to maximise the value they derive from our platform. You’ll also consult with Data Science, Delivery teams, Tech Support, and Product Management to scope customer requirements for additional work and other value-adding opportunities and services. All of this will be under the overall leadership and direction of the Key Account Director and a strategic account plan which you will contribute towards.
This role is based remotely in the US within EST or CT time zones. Occasional travel to customer sites might be required as you build strong, trusting relationships and keep our customers delighted with our services.
Day to Day
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer for their existing solution implementation and any future requirements:
- Improving customer experience through the proactive early identification of pain points and potential future challenges
- Driving value through building a close working relationship with the customer, especially their technical teams and user groups and advising them on additional capabilities offered by Featurespace
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and collaborate to develop strategic roadmaps together
- Participate in sales handovers, internal planning sessions, quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand the customer’s business and technical needs
- Support the Customer Success team by acting as the internal champion and advocate for the customer to aid the resolution of customer issues through coordination of efforts among Featurespace’s internal teams (data science, SMEs, delivery, technical support, engineering, and leadership teams)
- Retain detailed knowledge and insight into each customer’s platform and solution with Featurespace
- Understanding the customer requirements and deliverables and work with the project and customer success teams to create a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW) for new Work Orders
- Influence the roadmap of Featurespace products by leveraging the knowledge of your customers’ solutions, environments and use cases
- When necessary, be ready to dig in to assist in addressing customer issues alongside Featurespace Support Engineers
- Use the knowledge of your customers to help Support Engineers and Delivery teams in better assisting your customers by running training sessions and contributing to documentation
- Help to educate your customers on best practices for using the Featurespace platform
- Conducting regular Technical Reviews and maintaining health report of each platform, considering any notable trends that might indicate resource limitations or other undiscovered issues, outages, and critical issues. Check and review original sizing and projected growth to circumvent future issues
- Seek out where additional professional services packages could be of benefit to customer and lead the delivery of these or coordinate with SME, Data science or Rules consultants etc.
- Learn and keep up-to-date on the latest product features, functionality, dependencies, underlying architecture and their operational impact
- Demonstrated success in Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Customer Support, Software Engineering, Solution Design, or Professional Services function for a product / SaaS company with enterprise customers in a financial sector
- Strong academic background (Technology or scientific degree) or extensive relevant experience required
- Experience in a delivery consulting environment; including leading meetings, workshops, gathering requirements, scoping, and briefing technical teams to deliver
- Excellent customer and business relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate with clarity, both verbally and in writing, to global internal teams and customers, adapting to different audiences – ranging from highly technical software architects to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in data analysis, report writing and presentation
- Strong desire to tackle challenging technical problems and proven ability to do so with little or no direct daily supervision
- Understanding of the principles behind architecting distributed large scale data processing deployments and comprehensive and up to date knowledge of industry technologies for storage, networking and processing
- Broad technology knowledge and experience with at least four of listed technologies: MongoDB or other NoSQL databases, Elastic Stack, REST APIs, programming languages (i.e. Python or Java), distributed systems and technologies such as Apache Zookeeper and Apache Kafka, Public and Private cloud computing (AWS, GCP)
- Ability to conduct independent research, using internal and external resources to determine the root cause of problems and find workable solutions
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and a strong interest in doing so
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet the business needs of a fast-growing technology firm
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- Resilience in the face of change
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good common sense and a logical thinker
- A passion to work for one of the fastest growing fraud prevention technologies in the world
- Proactive and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Calm under pressure
And most importantly, a small-company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.