- Demonstrable successful track record of sales in Inside Sales, Sales Development or Field Sales
- Proven track record of selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working in our channel, enterprise or commercial sales division
- Will be required to travel 20% of the time ensuring balanced coverage between StarLeaf teams,
- Ability to hire and develop talent into high performing inside sales reps with a future in field sales or leadership.
- Ability to work cross functionally with groups that influence our ability to grow and achieve i.e. marketing, product management/engineering, sales operations, presales, and the channel.Ability to work across multiple stakeholders (Country managers, channel leaders etc)
- Operated within the Video Conferencing or Unified Communications space;
- Been part of a business going through significant change and growth;
- Presented at C-suite level
- Start-up and scaling a team to circa 25 reps
At StarLeaf, we bring people together from anywhere with world-class video meetings. Whether it’s meeting room systems or desktop and mobile apps, our intuitively simple, secure and reliable solutions make meetings effortless.
StarLeaf is a dynamic and vibrant place to work; we’re growing fast, in an exciting and rapidly changing market. We’ve been in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the last four years, and in 2019 and 2020 we were recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
And while a lot has changed since StarLeaf was founded in 2008, collaboration, creativity and inclusivity are still a key part of our culture. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.