An experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to join who will be entrusted with managing and building a team of skilled QA Automation Engineers and Analysts. Working from our headquarters in Long Beach, CA, you will apply creative testing methodologies that straddle both hardware and software development. You will strategically organize your QA team to offer the best coverage while also maintaining close relationships with our Software and Hardware Engineers, Product Managers, Program Managers, Release Engineers, Customer Support, and Tools teams. You are intrinsically motivated to listen and deliver high-quality experiences to our community of users, otherwise known as Zwifters!
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams distributed across multiple locations
- Implement and enhance QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases
- Guide the design and development of testing strategy strategies based on project requirements
- Build and grow a team of exceptional QA Analysts and QA Automation Engineers
- Effectively hiring, coach and manage diverse QA teams
- Gather, analyze and report on metrics to demonstrate business value and continuous improvement
- Creatively solve technical QA challenges by collaborating with your team
- Participate and facilitate conversations between cross-functional teams to contribute to an automation roadmap.
- Drive effective and timely execution of test cases through tools, automation, and creativity
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of software testing on web and native applications
- A strong leader with 3+ years managing QA teams of 10-15 people
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- QA expertise in products with an always-on (24/7) subscription model with frequent releases
- Deep understanding and experience in QA methodologies, tools, and practices
- Experience leading teams who test full-stack, client-server web applications, and native apps
- Experience using test management software such as JIRA, confluence, and TestRail
- Ability to mentor and drive conversations for test automation frameworks and technologies for complex systems.
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience testing mobile applications on iOS and Android devices
- Passion for cycling, running, and/or fitness industries
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected] Apply now