Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet and profit. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
People don’t hate advertising, they hate bad advertising!
We built WeTransfer to provide an elegant experience for people who want a trustworthy and hassle-free way of transferring files. When we first decided that a platform should have non-traditional advertising, people thought we were crazy. We could have plastered our pages with annoying, intrusive banners and hit the jackpot, in the short term. But we took the long road instead, our service is now not just about sharing files, it’s about sharing experiences and creativity.
We curate and design genuinely attractive advertising to build better relationships with our users, and lasting value for our clients. This is served alongside full screen imagery from some of the world’s most exciting creative talent. By partnering with forward-thinking brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s from brands or creators.
This user-centric, creatively driven, approach has enabled WeTransfer to build a unique digital advertising proposition. Widely considered the best brand building platform online, particularly for brands seeking to reach a professional creative audience.
WeTransfer is seeking an exceptional media sales professional in Europe to grow the sales of our global advertising solutions to automotive brands.
In this role you will need to leverage your understanding of the media and advertising landscape to build a loyal and fruitful client base. This is an industry focused position and the ideal candidate will know what it takes to open doors to decision makers at automotive brands.
You will be part of a growing and successful team that works and plays hard, driven by commercial success and a belief that creative media can deliver amazing results. WeTransfer is a brand that people love, and it has a genuinely unique place in the market. Opportunities for growth, both personal and professional, are superb.
The role is based in Europe, part of a team that is currently located across Amsterdam, London, New York and LA.
Who you are:
- Commercially driven, with a real passion for results
- Dependable, thorough, with an eye for the details that really matter
- Emotionally intelligent. Able to understand client needs and therefore able to help address challenges
- Creative minded, both through your passion for the power of creativity and in your application of fresh thinking to get things done
- An established and trusted representative, with your finger on the industry's pulse and a network of decision maker contacts client side
Traits you have:
- Dynamic and charismatic, winning people over to your way of thinking
- Ambitious and enterprising, readily seeking new ways to add value to the business
- Excellent communication skills. A listener, a sharer, a persuader
- A global mindset. WeTransfer has a global sales team (Amsterdam, London, New York, L.A.) and you will need to work across time zones and be open to occasionally travel for work
- Self-reliant. As a lean, fast-moving team, there’s a great opportunity to own your success, but it also necessitates a level of discipline and responsibility
- An ability to multi-task, and prioritise work under time pressure
- Fluent in English and a big plus would be fluent in German and/or French
Experience you have:
- 8+ years of experience in Media Sales or in Sales/BD within Marketing, Brand Advertising
- Experience working with decision makers at automotive brands and their agencies, from which you have a network of contacts
- Track record of leading successful pitches and growing accounts
- Experience leading projects and/or teams, including matrix management
- Track record in accurate forecasting, pipeline management and reaching sales targets
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: