Modulr are currently recruiting for an entry level system administrator to join the team during this phase of growth. Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Provides organization-wide help desk support.
- Provisions and maintains employee equipment. (Laptops and Mobile phones)
- Monitors, collects, and analyses data to report on the health of systems.
- Timely completion of tasks assigned primarily through a ticketing system.
- Learn open and proprietary hardware and software systems.
- Stays current with industry standards and emerging technologies.
About You: To join us as a Systems Administrator you’ll need:
- Passion for learning and someone who wants to develop a career in Technology.
- Comfortable working in a scaling business, where time is critical, and things change on a regular basis.
- An academic background in technology or business would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You have unassailable integrity, work ethic, humility and team spirit and have the ambition and desire to work in a high-growth tech company.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working