As a Threads Buy Admin Assistant within our US team, you’ll be based in NYC and supporting the Threads Buy Junior Team Leader and broader team in the UK. You will play a critical link between the Sales, Marketing and Brands team, requiring you to develop excellent communication skills and build relationships across the business.
On top of having strong analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail, you’ll need to bring and develop an in-depth understanding of ‘hot product', fashion market trends and the Threads Customer, as well as having a business and sales-first mind.
You’ll also help recognise and source products from across the globe and assist with managing the product journey from purchase to the end delivery to the client.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Monitor and secure high demand items through store, contacts and online
- Support admin on any purchases for Threads Buy
- Assist launches for any projects centred around Threads Buy
- Help to manage projects through product Catalogue and Netsuite
- Develop and expand knowledge of new trends and brands through in store visits and social media
- Attend weekly catch ups with the team to identify key product to include in content to push sales
- Support receipts procedures and ensure strategies are followed for all purchases
- Previous Fashion / Retail related Experience
- Proven ability to meet (and exceed) personal targets
- Sound knowledge of luxury brands and current trends
- Comfortable and excited to be part of a fast-paced, late-stage start-up
- A hands on, agile approach – pragmatic and able to prioritise changing workload
Our Benefits and Perks in the US:
- Healthcare Options
- Balance Works- Wellness program/ EAP / Personal Assistant/ Pharmacy Discount
- Staff discounts
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 18 Days Holiday
- Flexible working, “Flex at Threads”
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now