Jampp’s Sales team is responsible for bringing in and generating strong long-term relationships with advertisers across all regions. They are Jampp ambassadors and work closely with all internal teams in order to deliver outstanding results for our customers.
As a Revenue Analyst in the sales operations team, your goal will be to take our Revenue Organization to the next level by moving processes forward and producing critical performance insights along the way. You will work on strategic issues like customer segmentation, go-to-market strategy, sales processes, pipeline analysis, revenue forecasting, and target setting.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO ARE:
- Passionate about applying analytical skills to identify revenue opportunities
- Intellectually curious and enjoy tackling challenges with other critical thinkers
- Interested in learning how to scale an advertising technology company
- Independent thinkers, committed to excellence
- Passionate about technology and entrepreneurship
- Eager to learn about the advertising technology industry
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assemble and analyze high-quality reporting using tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Gong and others
- Generate critical insights from data analysis, with recommendations on strategies that can be implemented to drive efficiency across the revenue organization
- Produce regular forecasting with a relentless commitment to improving its accuracy over time
- Build and maintain reliable models for understanding the business
- Partner with leadership across the revenue organization to produce dashboards that will generate meaningful insights for regional strategies
- Manage sales tools (e.g. Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, Apptopia, etc.)
- Ensure data accuracy and uphold data hygiene in CRM
- Assist with global, regional, and individual target setting for the revenue organization
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic achievement
- 1+ years of experience working in an analytical role
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (incl. Power Query), Powerpoint, and the Google Suite of applications
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility, ownership, reliability, results-orientation
- Fluency in english is a must (both written and speaking). Portuguese is a plus!
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience using Salesforce and HubSpot
- Experience in data visualization platforms such as Chartio and Tableau
- Advanced skills working with SQL, relational database, dashboard tools (Chartio, etc.)
- Experience in venture capital, or management consulting
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary and equity
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for mobile-first apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Grab, Twitch, Audible, Shopee, Bigo to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.