Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
At the core of our business is the global customer success team: over one hundred people across ten offices, all working to make every customer successful. This mission is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s clients get the very best out of our technology, leveraging the insights they find in order to inform business decisions.
We build our understanding of our clients’ businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As we continue to expand our global team, we are hiring a Customer Success Manager based in Brighton or London to drive strategic thinking and deliver an industry-leading level of service to our Enterprise client base.
Your role will include:
- Ownership of overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention and delivering satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Development of champions within allocated portfolio
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy
- Working closely with customers to ensure they are achieving their key goals whilst maximising the value from Brandwatch’s products and services
- Advocating for customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
You will have:
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous value of SaaS technology platform
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Proven ability to build relationships at operational and executive levels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and analytical
- Experience working with digital marketing or social media at a SaaS vendor
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- A proactive approach to your work schedule
- Fluency in Spanish, French or German, alongside English
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with, or for a social listening provider
- Knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Experience working with a CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce/Zendesk
Success will be measured on:
- Retention and growth of your clients’ revenue
- Your clients’ satisfaction levels
*This is a UK Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in the UK.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process. Apply now