Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Spanish speaking Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team in Brighton, London, or remotely in England.
As a main point of contact for our customers, team members in this role will provide high level technical assistance for our products, but also gather and share important information regarding customer challenges.
The role involves working closely and collaboratively with the Engineering and Customer Success teams to provide our customers with the best possible user experience when working with our products.
- Answer customer questions accommodating and adapting responses to a wide range of customer skill levels
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical issues in powerful SaaS platforms, fixing issues for customers or escalating to Engineering where required
- Explain and educate customers on product functionality and refer them to relevant documentation
- Keep customers regularly updated throughout the investigation of issues
- Work and communicate effectively within the larger Brandwatch team
- Escalate suggestions on new features to the Product team on behalf of our customers
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent English and German language skills - written and oral
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Customer Support environment
- Experience in responding to and resolving customer issues over email
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Creative, efficient problem solving skills
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- A positive, self-starter attitude with good organisation and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours where required, which may include covering weekends on a limited rotation.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Zendesk and JIRA or similar ticketing software
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process. Apply now
- Bachelor's degree in any related disciplines