Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.*this is an England Remote position which requires candidates to be based in England and have the right to work in England.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
About the role
We are growing our Product Design team and are looking for someone with flair, passion and grace to join us on our quest to build amazing SaaS products which push the boundaries of convention and make our customers sing out loud with delight.
Unwavering user advocacy paired with excellent collaboration and communication skills are key to succeeding in this role. You’ll be working directly within a cross-functional team of talented Product Managers, Marketers, Data Scientists and Developers to deliver consistently brilliant and delightful product experiences. You’ll also have direct contact with customers to understand their requirements, evaluate customer research and translate those findings into exciting opportunities.
If you are a talented Product or UX designer who is motivated by any of the above and wants to work in a highly collaborative design team where your ideas count and can tangibly make a difference, then this could be the perfect role for you.
About the team you’ll be joining
The team encompasses a broad range of design disciplines from pure user research through to pure visual design, all united by the goal of understanding and representing our user's needs. You must:
- Have at least 2 years aggregated commercial experience working as a Product Designer on digital products (web apps/SaaS preferred over mobile/native)
- Present a portfolio during your interview that demonstrates excellence in your craft and shows us your process of translating outcomes into outputs
- Be able design and deliver consistently brilliant and delightful product experiences within a cross-functional team
- Be able to distil and translate complex requirements into modern, accessible and inviting experiences
- Have experience of collaborating on user research tasks, as part of the design process
- Document and communicate your work efficiently and effectively to a variety of stakeholders and colleagues from juniors through to execs
- Understand and be conversant with core visual design principles
- Have experience in planning and conducting user research (generative and evaluative) and translating those findings into design opportunities
- Know how to work with established design systems / pattern libraries
- Have a passion for data visualisation
- Have designed and tested information dashboards before
- Have experience designing for mobile contexts
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process. Apply now