Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Brandwatch is looking for a Solutions Consultant: someone passionate about technology and business, who wants to help potential clients design solutions to problems using social data. You will be a trusted advisor in meetings, a prolific creator of demonstration builds, and a key person across our largest and most complex deals. You will use your position in the Sales Organization to bring the best technical thinking to Brandwatch’s global sales organization.
- Build use-case driven configurations tailored to prospects’ needs, as discovered by the sales leads
- Create demonstrations tailored to the appropriate audience such as CMOs, data scientists, market research analysts and social media managers
- Collaborate with sales team leads to find real stories and insights in the data for clients and prospects
- Introduce bleeding edge social analytics techniques to demonstrate unique ways Brandwatch can solve prospects’ problems and demonstrate and apply features of the product roadmap still in beta
- Contribute technical knowledge to RFP questions and the questions database
- Communicate pitch feedback to product teams, and create feature requests as part of the product stakeholder process
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process and support sales results across sales teams and industry verticals
- Stay current with industry news, competitor landscape, partner offerings and the latest Brandwatch technology updates and configuration techniques
- Partner with customer success and professional services teams to ensure a stellar experience for new customers
If you have 3+ years experience as a Solutions Consultant or analyst at an enterprise SaaS business and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Capable of easily relating complicated concepts to non-technical people
- An expert on pushing the limits of SaaS products
- Obsessed with alternative solutions, understands the power in the word “no”
- Always ready to answer questions out of left field and engage in ideation and execution discussions with marketing leaders
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups
- Dedicated to teamwork and able to deliver in competitive enterprise sales engagements
- A writer of inspiring, meticulous scopes
- A quick learner of new technologies and their value propositions
- Happier in high speed, high pressure, high impact environments
- Exceptional at managing your time
..then we encourage you to apply for this role!
Also great if you have:
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
- Knowledge of the digital consumer intelligence sector including social, marketing automation, data integration, market research, attribution and consumer and market insight
- Prior roles in sales environments, product marketing/management, implementation and/or operation of marketing technologies
- Brand or agency consumer intelligence experience
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process. Apply now