Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Commercial Sales to be based out of our Boston office to serve as a leader to both in-region and remote employees.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Lead and drive overall sales strategy to develop and close new business and upsells within the North America markets
- Management and overall responsibility of one of our upper Mid-Market/ Enterprise teams for North America, responsible for achieving $4-5m in new business and growth annually (7-8 Quota Bearing Heads)
- Build and lead a high performing team with a focus on talent selection, development and performance management
- Attract, recruit, train, mentor and retain exceptional sales talent.
- Apply sales discipline and best practices to penetrate new accounts and continually drive new logo and upsell growth
- Accurate revenue forecasting at both an individual and team level ( +/-5% is gold standard)
- Define, measure and report the performance metrics of the sales activities; build and manage the sales pipeline
- Support the development of sales proposals, configurations and pricing strategies that position Brandwatch ahead of the competition
- On-site travel to the Brandwatch Americas offices (e.g NYC and Boston), prospects, customers, and partners network
- Build and maintain excellent cross departmental working relationships with senior members of the product, sales, marketing, finance, engineering, legal and HR orgs
Requirements / Experience:
- 2-5 years + experience in technology sales, account management, partnerships, or similar with demonstration of career progression and success.
- History of taking on leadership opportunities; 1-2+ years of sales management experience is preferred but not required
- Based in Boston
- Frequent North America travel (minimum of 30% travel)
- Ability to run hub based teams across different time zones
- Strong understanding of Sales Operations & Salesforce reporting skills
- Sales mentality with a proven history of exceeding revenue targets
- Affinity for cross-team collaboration and driving organizational change
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process. Apply now