At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What We Are Building
The Developer Productivity team’s mission is to enable internal developers to efficiently build, test, analyze, and release their software securely and rapidly. We believe our mature software development practices, secure by default architectures, and self-service tooling, will allow our engineering organization to consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. The only thing the team is missing… is you!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and work on mission critical projects including but not limited to:
- Building tools that supercharge our developers ability to contribute, review, and troubleshoot code
- Leading the adoption of engineering best practices, time saving processes, and self-service strategies
- Integrating the tools that keep our stakeholders happy (security & vulnerability, static code analysis, etc..)
What Your Impact Will Be
- You’ll identify, and solve, bottlenecks in our current SDLC for projects based in Scala, Python, Typescript, Golang, and more.
- You’ll build tools that make our engineers super productive and improve their experience!
- You’ll be instrumental in helping Domino scale as we grow engineering!
What We Look For In This Role
- You care, and have opinions about, developer experience
- You want to lead technical projects
- You want to communicate with others about technical matters and requirements
- You have 5+ years software development experience
- You have experience building production grade software
- You have experience building systems native to the cloud
- You have experience building automated tooling (CI/CD, build tooling, etc..)
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply