At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The Talent Team at Domino is tasked with the great responsibility of building our teams one Domino at a time. We take great pride in ensuring that our teams have the people they need to build an amazing product that transforms how companies across the world use data science. We are passionate about collaboration, data, and tools, and delivering the best candidate experience possible. We are growing and searching for a contract technical recruiter that will help us continue to build amazing engineering and product teams.
What your impact will be
- Build close partnerships with hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the role requirements, and develop a deep understanding of how the positions impact the organization
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates
- Develop and execute diverse sourcing strategies that build strong pipelines of top-tier candidates
- Work with hiring managers to build discerning evaluation process which selects top-tier candidates while avoiding bias
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience which shares insights into our culture, mission, and work and helps candidates self-identify if they are a great match
- Establish world-class recruiting culture, process, and habits in a growing organization
- Build a recruiting brand which reflects the unique Domino culture and mission
What We Look For in This Role
- 2 plus years of relevant experience recruiting in a high-growth start-up environment a plus
- Experience working on Tech roles.
- Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
- Appreciate productivity and have a sense urgency; You lean on data to make strategic decisions.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply