Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 25 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
As a Support & Success manager for the DACH region, you are in charge of answering the German clients’ requests to ensure their satisfaction, loyalty and guarantee the good understanding of all services. You are also responsible for the success of a portfolio of german speaking Universities.
Your daily tasks will be:
1. Support : Manage the operational requests of the existing clients by email, chat and phone in an efficient way:
You ensure the daily partners’ support via email mainly
You use a dedicated tool to follow the partners” questions
You are able to identify and reproduce out clients’ technical issues and to report them to the technical team
You keep the german version of the HelpCenter updated
2. Success : Manage a portfolio of german speaking Universities
3. Internally, you will be a key point of contact in the Headquarter for the German team in Germany.
We are looking for profile graduated from at least a Bachelor and looking for an experience in customer service and with :
Excellent customer relations skills: listening, reactivity, willingness to surprise the customer with the quality of service!
A sense of rigour, analysis and organisation;
Strong teamwork and communication skills;
Pedagogical, patient and with a strong ability to listen, you take the time to respond to our clients' problems;
An excellent command of spelling and a good sense of writing;
Fluent in German & French or English
You have a sense of service and customer satisfaction, you are comfortable with web tools and you like to work in a dynamic environment, where tools are constantly evolving? Then join us!
WHAT WE WILL BRING TO YOU
- A challenging and learning environment within the French Next40 scale up dedicated to youth employability
- An international atmosphere (JobTeaser is present in 25 countries!)
- A strong willingness to thrive and grow the JobTeaser ecosystem in Europe
- A value-driven company that embraces enthusiasm, humility, agility and engagement!