Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a Lead Recruiter, you are the captain and advocate of our EVP (Employer Value Proposition), who will sell and promote Bitmovin as the first choice for potential talent. You will take creative, consultative and innovative recruitment approaches to attract the best talent for all roles, fueling growth, while providing exemplary service to internal and external stakeholders.
As a Lead Recruiter you will:
- Provide expert insights into hiring trends in Bitmovin’s geographical areas, drive the talent acquisition strategy and offer proactive solutions
- Develop and implement key recruitment metrics and lead the continuous improvement actions
- Work closely with hiring managers across our Go To Market, Sales, Solutions and Marketing department to understand the hiring needs
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment from the market research, collaboration with the hiring managers, job advertisement, sourcing, interviewing, to the offer stage
- Provide coaching, training and support for the Talent Acquisition team members
- Be responsible for relationship management with external partners and suppliers
- Be a driver for Diversity by using online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks) to widen our diverse candidate pool
- Represent the company as a brand ambassador on social media
It would be great if you have
- Robust stakeholder management at all levels, with the ability to influence managers throughout the recruitment process
- Expertise in managing GTM and Sales talent acquisition in a face-paced, SaaS organisation
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment for different roles
- First class project and change management skills
- Passion for diversity hiring actions
- The ability to sell Bitmovin as an employer of choice in all parts of the talent acquisition cycle
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.