Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who believe in the possibilities of video to tell compelling stories and want to enable video creation as well as consumption. Join us to innovate and lead the market for video encoding, playback on mobile and other devices, and analytics around user experiences.
As a Sales Development Representative you will
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Work closely and collaboratively with marketing on outreach campaigns
- Collect information from companies to help marketing better understand who we should further target
- Share information with marketing on what is working and what is not
- Conduct high volume prospecting (-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule qualified meetings for Sales Reps to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Bitmovin
- Conduct qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Help large and mid-size companies realize the potential of Bitmovin
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
It would be great if you have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience, internships or academic projects in sales or marketing, ideally in the area of outbound and inbound tactics of a leading SaaS technology start-up
- Previous successful sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive and curious nature
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
It would be even better if you have
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree, preferably in business, management, marketing, information technology, or a related field of study
- Strong phone presence and presentation skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and systems like Salesforce.com, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach.io is a plus
- Passion for technology and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Multilingual skills, ideally English and at least one additional languages like German, French or Spanish
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.