At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Enablement of our customers and the Open Source community is key for the success of Camunda. As an eLearning Specialist you will play a critical role in putting our digital learning strategy into practice.
One of your primary responsibilities is the development and maintenance of innovative eLearning courses. We need your creativity and experience in creating eLearning content to make the technical knowledge about Camunda easily accessible to the various target groups we serve. You will be supported by our team of experienced Trainers who are currently imparting knowledge in the form of instructor led trainings.
In addition you’re also responsible to provide valuable insights into the performance of the learners as well as the quality and success of our online training portfolio.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA
What you’ll do:
- Develop and constantly improve Camunda’s eLearning courses for different target groups (software developers, IT architects, business analysts)
- Create engaging learning content (videos, interactive exercises, quizzes, knowledge checks, etc.)
- Team up with experts within Camunda to help to prioritize topics and to create an implementation plan
- Ensure effective project communication with all team members and stakeholders throughout the entire process
- Own, develop and maintain the technical learning infrastructure
- Create a performance monitoring to track learning success and course quality
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years practical experience in the development of eLearning materials, ideally in the area of enterprise software solutions
- Capability to simplify complex technical topics and present them in a clear and concise manner
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on experience with authoring tools such as Camtasia, SnagIt, Articulate, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- Web development experience (HTML, CSS, JS) would be a benefit
- Fluent in English (German is a plus!)
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now