👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 400k people around the world in small and big companies alike (our more well-known customers include the BBC, Dyson and WarnerBros to name a few).
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
- If you want to see what we're all about, click here for more info. ❤️
Are you growth-minded, love to talk to customers, and want to be part of our adventurous journey?
🦸 Why are we looking for you to join our team?
Our products are incredibly powerful tools for our customers in cutting hours of time and manual effort from their reporting and analysis processes, which has allowed us to become the #1 marketing reporting tool for Google Sheets and Google Data Studio.
We’ve been successful in bringing a lot of exciting companies to our customer portfolio and it’s our priority to make sure they’re taken care of by our Customer Success and Customer Experience teams. We are now looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager, so we’ll be able to really focus on retaining and improving our customer experience!
🏆 What kind of talent are you?
You’re looking to kick start your career in international customer success. You love a challenge, working in a fast-paced environment, and succeeding as part of a team. You already have some experience from the B2B industry, either from sales, customer success or support.
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid of speaking to customers via email and on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends. As our customers are all over the world, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
You feel like you’re at your best when connecting with people from all around the world - you like understanding how to make them successful with our product.
💪🏽These skills are also highly appreciated at Supermetrics:
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask. You know how to prioritize your work while still ensuring things get done.
- Proactive problem solving approach. When something needs fixing or digging, you’ll find the resources and the help needed.
- Humble attitude. Our focus at Supermetrics is for you to succeed, so having a humble attitude and being open to new information will help you grow and ultimately - achieve your goals!
- Excellent English skills are a must, as it's both our internal working language and the language that you'll mainly use when communicating with your customers.
🤩 Things that your typical workday includes:
- You will be part of our small Customer Experience team, and work closely together with our Customer Experience Manager, Senni, to create better experiences for self-serve customers.
- You will be in charge of renewing our self-serve customers, which means that you will be working with a high volume of customers from around the world, using tools such as email, phone, LinkedIn and marketing automation.
- You will work proactively with customers who are at the risk of churning.
- Since you will be interacting with thousands of customers, you can get creative and test different ways of automating outreach, we’re open to your ideas!
With customers around the world and a rapidly developing and extremely interesting industry to work in - no two days will look the same!
Sometimes you might need help from your fellow team members, or to lend a hand to someone else. We have team level goals and a strong team mentality! There’s no success that comes with the price of someone else, so we hope you share this value with us.
🥳 What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously, but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Does this sound like your kind of position? Send us your application by Friday 18th of June! We’re looking forward to learning more about you! 😊