Do you get fired up about managing a global customer portfolio? 🗺
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 400k people around the world in small and big companies alike (our more well-known customers include the BBC, Dyson and WarnerBros to name a few).
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
- If you want to see what we're all about, click here for more info. ❤️
🦸 Why are we looking for you to join our team?
Our products are incredibly powerful tools for our customers in cutting hours of time and manual effort from their reporting and analysis processes, which has allowed us to become the #1 marketing reporting tool for Google Sheets and Google Data Studio.
We’ve been successful in bringing a lot of exciting companies to our customer portfolio and it’s our priority to make sure they’re taken care of by our Customer Success team. This means, we need your help, so we’ll be able to really focus on retaining and improving our customer experience!
🌟What kind of background and talents do you have?
You’ve been working in customer success or key account management long enough to know, that you’re role involves a fair bit of juggling different tasks and roles - you’re not just making sure your customer’s needs are met and exceeded (did someone say upsell?), but also making sure you keep track of your customers’ lifecycle status, negotiating renewals and solving any issues together with support, product management or whomever you need to help you conquer obstacles!
You feel like you’re at your best when managing a global client base - you like speaking with people from all over the world and understanding how to make them successful with our product.
🛠 You have most, if not all, of these skills and experiences in your toolkit:
- Managing a global portfolio of 50+ customers
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask. You know how to prioritize your work while still ensuring things get done
- Proactive problem solving approach. When something needs fixing or digging, you’ll find the resources and the help needed
- Active communication with customers. You know managing your accounts means nurturing the relationships you have with your customers
- Humble attitude. Our focus at Supermetrics is for you to succeed, so having a humble attitude and being open to new information will help you grow and ultimately - achieve your goals!
- Excellent English skills are a must, as it's both our internal working language and the language that you'll mainly use when communicating with your customers.
🧑💻How would you get to use your skills in your daily work?
- You’ll manage your own portfolio of customers from all over the world. We will take care of teaching you about our product, cycle and processes, and this is where your previous experience should shine
- You’ll check in with your customers at regular points and figure out what they need, and how to grow their account. Having sales experience will come in handy when expanding their usage.
- Assisting customers with their questions on how to use our products will be one of your regular activities. Sometimes you will need other team’s help with getting the answers needed, but this is not an issue for you. Fret not! We have an amazing Customer Support team who are also there to help with technical issues.
Sometimes you might need help from your fellow Success team members, or to lend a hand to someone else. We have team level goals and a strong team mentality! There’s no success that comes with the price of someone else, so we hope you share this value with us.
🥳What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is all of us working towards the same goal with our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously, but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people. Apply now