Supermetrics is the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies. We were founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt and have been profitable and growing ever since.
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- Over half a million people, including marketers, data analysts, and engineers, use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
- We currently have offices in Helsinki, Atlanta, and Vilnius and have more than 150 employees working in different functions.
- If you want to learn more about us, click here for more info.
Are you an experienced data professional looking to join a fast-growing team? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and be part of our adventurous journey?
We are now looking for our first ever Head of Data to:
- Ensure we make the right technology choices for our internal data stack
- Make data easily accessible throughout the organization, empower non-analysts to make their own analysis, and ensure data can be used for steering the company
- Ensure we have an excellent data/BI team to support the goals above
- Ensure we have a centralized event tracking system
- Ensure our data is integrated from internal data platforms to a centralized data warehouse
- Enable data usability, availability, and efficiency
In this role, you would be reporting to our CFO Henna, and lead a team currently consisting of two data analysts and one BI developer. We expect you to have several years of managerial experience leading BI/analytics teams, as well as hands-on skills with strong technical knowledge.
🎁What kind of talent are you?
- Experienced in various BI technologies, especially modern, cloud-based ones (e.g. Google Cloud platform, BigQuery, dbt, Looker, other modern data stack; Snowflake, Redshift)
- Experienced in building BI architectures from the ground up
- Experienced in leading BI, analytics engineering or data engineering teams
- Experienced in creating a data-driven culture
- You have a growth-company background, or at least the mindset to work in a rapidly changing and somewhat unstructured environment
🗓 Things that your typical workday includes:
- Planning the way forward, including data strategy, technology choices, team composition
- Ensuring we keep track of development requests from the organization, prioritizing development initiatives
- Leading and managing the team, reviewing their work, and recruiting new team members
- Driving and approving changes to event tracking schema and ensuring data quality and documentation
- Responsible for data governance, master data management, reporting, data analytics, and data science, as well as operational analytics
- Working with different teams across the organization
- Hands-on data engineering/analysis work
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is sharing the same goal. Our vision is to be the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. When we work, we take it seriously, but we place a lot of value on having fun together. Our team is our greatest asset, and we take good care of our people. Apply now
What’s in it for you?